Natalie St. John
(360) 642-8181 or (800) 643-3703
- Recent significant cases from Pacific County Superior Court
- The Lihue isn't leaking anymore, but it's probably not leaving the Port of Ilwaco any time soon.
- A treatise on ‘sallets’ and ‘scoobies’ — how to make a salad you’ll want to eat
- We may not have much "big city crime," but that doesn't mean local dispatchers have time to do the crossword.
- No matter the weather, 'suspiciou's people are out in Pacific County communities, getting up to no good.
- Ex-South Bend officer exhibits courage under pressure
WASHINGTON — You better not cough. You better not sneeze. Cover your mouth. We’re begging you — Please! Flu virus is coming to town.
Cases of flu are starting to pop up all over Washington, and...
“When you think of having a fancy dinner, what comes to mind?” I asked my 10-year-old stepson over breakfast the other day. You could have heard a blob of foie gras drop in the ensuing silence.
- Immediately taken by ICE to Tacoma Detention Center for deportation to Mexico
- St. Nick must be magic to survive all the treats
- Two formerly local Coasties are suspected of recording video as they raped an onconscious woman in September.
- Frustrated house guest hatches plot to kill
- A huge sting on illegal pot grows may be just the tip of the iceberg. Investigators believe that a network of Chinese-owned grows in Grays Habor and Pacific Counties could be bankrolling the activities of a Chinese criminal...
- Settling in with science-cheese
- Oyster farmer Dan Driscoll and the county prosecutor's office faced off in state appeals court on Nov. 28.
- The market is flooded with flood-damaged cars.
- When legislators use crticial state money as a political pawn, locals suffer.
- 1939 vessel last registered to Astoria’s Arnold Services Inc.
- Several county residents were involved in a three vehicle crash caused by a South Bend teen.
OCEAN PARK — There’s a lot to know about Thanksgiving. So the Observer enlisted the help of first-and-second-graders in Ms. (Michele) Frace’s class at Ocean Park Elementary School. They gave us a...
- A local deputy received theMarine Corps League's first law enforcement award. The award is named after a state trooper who died in Long Beach while trying to save a drowning teen.