GRAYS RIVER VALLEY COMMUNITY CENTER
at JOHNSON PARK 30 Rosburg School Road, Rosburg
• Join in with the coffee drinkers who gather Monday through Friday from 7 to 9 a.m.
• Monthly board meetings are the first Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m. All meetings are open to the public.
• Sewing Room hours are on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• The center is available for weddings, reunions, etc. Make reservations by contacting Toni Fest, coordinator at email@example.com.
• Grays River Valley Community Center is open to the public from noon to 4 p.m. and everyone is invited to come and enjoy the library, the exercise room, the gym, or the activity room where there is a pool table, a computer for public use, as well as the computers in the library.
See the center’s Facebook page for upcoming events or call 360-465-2310.
PENINSULA SENIOR ACTIVITY CENTER
21603 Pacific Hwy.
CONVERSATIONAL SPANISH CLASS
A conversational Spanish class continues at 3 p.m. on Tuesdays at the Peninsula Senior Activity Center at 21603 O Lane. Donations will be accepted for the class. The class is open in public. Call 360-665-3999 for more information and to register.
The senior center is holding a Christmas bazaar on Oct. 26 and Oct. 27 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The bazaar will be full of wonderful bargains. Lunch will be offered from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. both days.
HALLOWEEN PARTY & DINNER
There will be steak and oyster dinner and Halloween party beginning at 6 p.m. Oct. 31 for just $15 per person. Wear a costume and participate in the costume contest. Buy tickets in advance, as no tickets will be sold at the door. The meal includes steak, oysters, baked potato, salad, bread and dessert.
Chess Club — Mondays at 1 p.m.
Ice Cream Social — Third Mondays at 2 p.m.
Line Dance Class — Mondays at 3 p.m.
Bridge — Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m.
Bunco — Second Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. except holiday weeks.
Cribbage — Tuesdays, 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Chair Yoga — Mondays at 11 a.m. and Wednesdays, 11:15 a.m.
Pinochle — Wednesdays and Thursdays, 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Chair Yoga — Wednesdays, 10 a.m. Weekly except holiday weeks.
Tai Chi Classes — Mondays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Fitness Ball Drumming — 11 a.m. Thursday Crafters — Fridays at 9 a.m.
Blood pressure checks — Fridays, 9 a.m. to noon Quilts from the heart — First and third Fridays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Yoga — Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
Zumba — Tuesdays and Thursdays, at 9 a.m.
Senior Center Boutique — Daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Gifts, hand-works, collectibles and more.
Yarn Crafts — Fridays at 9 a.m.
Do you knit or crochet? Come join us on Friday mornings at 9 a.m. Bring your projects and join our crafters for coffee and snacks.