The newly formed Peninsula Theater Group set their wheels in motion with a showcase of local talent last Saturday night at Hilltop auditorium. The theater was nearly full to see performances by: DancePraise, Damian Mulinix, Darla Duffy, Peggy Mills, Larry Ballman, Kevin Hogan, Wilma Vardsveen, Marcia Rockwood, Andrea Patten, Josie Wright, Nelson and Carter, Lemi and Claudette Terry with Marty Cole, Kim Kubisiak and Samantha Kilburn, Dan Driscoll, Dustain Coates, Brooke Flood, Al Carson, Ramier Frank, The Rodriguez brothers, the Barger Marionettes and the house band featuring Chris Jacobsen, Clint Carter, Ramier Frank and Ben Hardwood. The show raised money for the new theater group.
- Local restaurants reel after food distributor severs service
- Ill-fated tuna boat sinks 132 miles offshore
- A tale of a coin, an Ilwaco artist and one of America’s finest
- State appeals court rejects Jones' final appeal in Scott Johnson shooting case
- County recommends indoor mask-wearing for all as local cases soar
- Wrongful death claims in fatal-collision case
- 'We're gonna have a surge': County health officer urges vaccinations as Delta spreads
- Police officer remembered as 'over-the-top friendly guy'
- Charges dropped against Naselle Youth Camp ex-employee
- Obituary: David Rhoads