Do you live in Washington State and want to help protect our state from the Asian giant hornet? If so, you may be interested in becoming a citizen scientist by putting up a trap and reporting your trapping results to the Washington State Department of Agriculture.
More than 100 protestors marched from Raymond to South Bend on Friday in support of Black Lives Matter, George Floyd and policing reform.
Ocean Beach School District teachers and supporters led by Long Beach Police Chief Flint Wright held a "Wave Parade" Thursday morning, April 30, along peninsula bus routes to encourage students during this lengthy coronavirus shutdown. Around 25 vehicles participated, with occupants honking …
With many stuck at home from the pandemic, food banks and community meals have provided much-needed connection and stability for people in a time of upheaval. In March, food banks across the peninsula saw new faces as people struggled to pay bills and afford food after many lost jobs or had …
- Pacific County's 18th covid case confirmed, with six linked to one family gathering
- County confronts covid-era July 4 crowds
- Popular Cape Disappointment Lighthouse trail closed by Coast Guard
- Pacific County covid-19 cases doubled in June
- Body found on Wahkiakum shoreline identified
- Obituary: Michael Dan Williams
- Masks mandatory, but don't expect a ticket
- Ilwaco secures grant and loan for community forest
- Pacific and other phase 3 counties staying there for now
- Pacific County OK'd for phase 3