A fully engaged apartment fire was reported at about 10 a.m. Wednesday at 119 2nd Ave. SW in Ilwaco. A 24-year-old woman and her three children — a 4-year-old, 3-year-old and a 7-month-old — were safely evacuated. The 4-year-old alerted mom of the fire, which was contained at 10:20 a.m. Ilwa…
PACIFIC COUNTY — Paving work through Long Beach’s main thoroughfare started this week, part of road repair this summer that will smooth nearly 20 miles of highway along State Route 103 and a short section of US Highway 101 in Pacific County through Seaview, Long Beach, Klipsan Beach, Ocean P…
A small fire in the dune grass north of Bolstad beach approach on Long Beach reported at 11:30 a.m. July 3 was brought under control within about 15 minutes by the Long Beach Volunteer Fire Department.
Do you live in Washington State and want to help protect our state from the Asian giant hornet? If so, you may be interested in becoming a citizen scientist by putting up a trap and reporting your trapping results to the Washington State Department of Agriculture.
- Police chase in storm ends in arrest for multiple charges
- Crabbers accused of poaching, using stolen pots
- 'Pirates' make polite raid on peninsula
- Four-day morning clam dig starts this Wednesday; 39 digging days through December
- Farm activities will honor ‘lively little boy’
- Once upon a Time in Pacific County: Dreams and schemes that never quite came true
- K9 Kreed retired by PCSO after a short career
- Zillow Offers Will Expand Services in 2021 to Simplify Customer Transactions
- Car flips over on US101 curve north of Raymond
- Letter: Chinook man is looking for justice