LONG BEACH — Damian Mulinix, who died in March at age 42 following a stroke, started working for the Chinook Observer in various capacities in 2002. A self-taught photographer, his images make a unique contribution to the visual heritage of Washington state.
- Ilwaco fishing boat destroyed on Clatsop Spit
- District veterans will lead OP, LB schools
- Compass Awards honor impactful community leaders, organizations
- Clone war: Aphids, droughts killing spruce
- Ilwaco riders saddle up for state
- Jail Bookings
- Obituary: Thomas Sagmiller
- Obituary: Edgar H. “Corky” Wilson
- Nov. 5 county elections to be fairly quiet
- Could proposed street vacation have greater implications?