The City of Long Beach is seeking applicants interested in serving on the Planning Commission, to fill an unexpired term. Qualified applicants must be residents of the City of Long Beach. The Mayor may appoint a non-resident member, provided that person lives within the City's urban growth area. If interested, please submit a letter of interest, including your name, address and qualifications, to the Community Development Director, Long Beach City Hall, 115 Bolstad Avenue W, PO Box 310, Long Beach WA 98631.

Published on November 14 and November 21, 2007

Legal No. 369

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.