IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF PACIFIC In the Matter of the Estate of: LYNDA LEE MCGREW JENKINS, Deceased. PROBATE NOTICE TO CREDITORS, RCW 11.40.030 No. 14-4-00079-0 The personal representative named below has been appointed as personal representative of this estate. Any person having a claim against the decedent must, before the time the claim would be barred by any otherwise applicable statute of limitations, present the claim in the manner as provided in RCW 11.40.070 by serving on or mailing to the personal representative or the personal representative’s attorney at the address stated below a copy of the claim and filing the original of the claim with the court in which the probate proceedings were commenced. The claim must be presented within the later of: (1) Thirty days after the personal representative served or mailed the notice to the creditor as provided under RCW 11.40.020(1)(c); or (2) four months after the date of first publication of the notice. If the claim is not presented within this time frame, the claim is forever barred, except as otherwise provided in RCW 11.40.051 and 11.40.060. This bar is effective as to claims against both the decedent’s probate and nonprobate assets. DATE OF FIRST PUBLICATION: March 25, 2015 Personal Representative: Melynda Anderson Registered Agent for the Personal Representative: Meredith Boyden Good, WSBA #39890, Address for Mailing or Service: 9502 NE Sixth Street, Vancouver, Washington 98664. Attorney for Personal Representative: Gary M. Bullock, WSBA #21367. Address for Mailing or Service: 1000 SW Broadway, Suite 2460, Portland, Oregon 97205. Court of Probate Proceedings and Cause No.: Pacific County Superior Court, No. 14-4-00079-0 Published March 25, April 1 and April 8, 2015 Legal 075-15
- Officers assaulted during DUI stop in Naselle
- Driver convicted of vehicular homicide for Sandridge crash that killed boy
- Long Beach officer attacked by cuffed man
- Tre-Fin officially opens retail market
- Wildlife officer nabs bear poacher
- Turmoil continues at Port of Peninsula
- School staff raise alarm over fate of IHS principal
- Bullying within jury ends in mistrial
- State track: Naselle tallies 5 more medals
- New yoga, wellness studio opens in LB
- Letter: What about a hearing for Ilwaco community center? (4)
- Letter: It's time for the north peninsula to incorporate (2)
- Letter: Let's reexamine tax cuts for the rich (1)
- Column: Next governor must try much harder with rural voters (1)
- Filing week underway for dozens of local positions (1)
- Obituary: Marva Jean Wirkkala Bott (1)
- Long Beach adopts consumer fireworks ban (1)
- Letter: Parade a great reminder of America's bright side (1)
- Suspect in chase and shooting still at large (1)
- Obituary: Kenneth Sonntag (1)
- Letter: Higher federal taxes won't fix what ails us (1)
- Long Beach passes consumer fireworks ban (1)
- Turmoil continues at Port of Peninsula (1)
Receive browser alerts on specific topics?
Sign up to receive news directly to your desktop. Click the bell icon in the nav bar, at any time to change your settings.
Sign the guestbook.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.