REPORT OF DECISION
CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT VACATION RENTAL
Date of Issuance: September 24, 2014
The City of Ilwaco approved Conditional Use Permit (CUP2014-0001) on August 25, 2014 in a Public Hearing held by City Council. The Conditional Use Permit is for the operation of a Vacation Rental at 2498 Sandridge Rd, Ilwaco, WA 98624 (Tax Parcel 10112843144) by property owner Ardell McPhail.
FINDINGS OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
1. The proposed project meets the intent of the R-1 Zoning District for its particular location based on Staffs review of Title 15.48.090 (C)(1–7).
2. The proposed project is consistent with the City of Ilwaco Comprehensive Plan.
3. The applicant is Ardell McPhail, 2500 Sandridge Rd, Ilwaco, WA 98624
4. The project site is located at 2498 Sandridge Rd, Ilwaco, WA 98624.
5. Proposed Vacation Rental will be located on Parcel # 10112843144; located in Section 28, Township 10 North, Range 11 West W.M.
6. The proposed project is located within the R-1 Zoning District.
7. The project is not subject to a review under the Shoreline Master Program as the proposed use does not meet the definition of WAC 173-27-030 (6) regarding “Development.”
8. The proposed project is exempt from SEPA review under WAC 197-11-800(6).
9. The project is in compliance with the City of Ilwaco Critical Areas Ordinance No. 614.
The approval of this Conditional Use Permit by the Ilwaco City Council is considered final. Decisions made by the Ilwaco City Council are subject to the judicial appeal process identified under Title 15, Section 15.08.160 and governed by Chapter 36.70C RCW. Appeals must be filed within 21 days of issuance of the decision with Pacific County Superior Court.
Published September 24, 2014
Legal No. 299-14