PENINSULA SENIOR ACTIVITY CENTER
21603 Pacific Hwy, Klipsan
Labor Day Garage Sale
Mark your calendar now for the Labor Day sale from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., on Aug. 30 and Aug. 31 at the center. Also lunch will be served for a nominal fee from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The center will serve their breakfast on Saturday, Aug. 31 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. The special blueberry muffin French toast for just $7, or you can have the standard biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs or pancakes and sausage with scrambled eggs for $6.
FIRST FRIDAY LUNCH
On Sept. 5 beginning at 11 a.m., come enjoy spaghetti with meat sauce for just $5. As a note, Ernie and Janet will be in town, so come day hello.
Chess Club — Mondays at 1 p.m.
Ice Cream Social — Third Mondays at 2 p.m.
Line Dance Class — Mondays at 3 p.m.
Bridge — Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m.
Bunco — Second Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Cribbage — Tuesdays, 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Chair Yoga — Mondays at 11 a.m. and Wednesdays, 11:15 a.m.
Pinochle — Wednesdays and Thursdays, 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Tai Chi Classes — Mondays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Crafters — Fridays at 9 a.m.
Blood pressure checks — Fridays, 9 a.m. to noon
Quilts from the heart — First and third Fridays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Yoga — Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
Zumba — Tuesdays and Thursdays, at 9 a.m.
Senior Center Boutique — Daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Gifts, hand-works, collectibles and more.
Yarn Crafts — Fridays at 9 a.m.
Do you knit or crochet? Come join us on Friday mornings at 9 a.m. Bring your projects and join our crafters for coffee and snacks.
30 Rosburg School Road
360-465-2310 or 360-355-0472
Johnson Park Center and is open to all age groups.
There are a couple of openings on the board, so if you have an interest please contact 360-355-0472 today and help your community.
Volunteers are needed to work in the library. Learn more about what’s involved by calling 360-355-0471.
• Join in with the coffee drinkers who gather Monday through Friday from 7 to 9 a.m.
• Library hours are Wednesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Monthly board meetings are the first Wednesday of the month at 11 a.m. All meetings are open to the public.
• Sewing Room hours are on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• The center is available for weddings, reunions, etc. Make reservations by contacting Toni Fest, coordinator at email@example.com.
• Johnson Park is open to the public from noon to 4 p.m. and everyone is invited to come and enjoy the library, the exercise room, the gym, or the activity room where there is a pool table, a computer for public use, as well as the computers in the library.
See the center’s Facebook page for upcoming events or call 360-465-2310.