PENINSULA SENIOR ACTIVITY CENTER 21603 Pacific Hwy, Klipsan 360-665-3999
The center will hold a Thursday dinner on April 18 beginning at 5 p.m. The menu includes Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, vegetables, a salad and dessert. The cost is just $8 for this outstanding meal.
The center will serve their breakfast on Saturday, April 27 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. The special is the eggs benedict for $8, or you can have the standard biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs or pancakes and sausage with scrambled eggs for $6.
MEMBERSHIP MEETING/TACO SALAD LUNCH
On April 28 at 1 p.m. the center will hold their annual membership meeting. After the meeting they will serve a taco salad lunch. Anyone with an interest is welcome.
Chess Club — Mondays at 1 p.m.
Ice Cream Social — Third Mondays at 2 p.m.
Line Dance Class — Mondays at 3 p.m.
Bridge — Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m.
Bunco — Second Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Cribbage — Tuesdays, 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Chair Yoga — Mondays at 11 a.m. and Wednesdays, 11:15 a.m.
Pinochle — Wednesdays and Thursdays, 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Chair Yoga — Wednesdays, 10 a.m.
Tai Chi Classes — Mondays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Crafters — Fridays at 9 a.m.
Blood pressure checks — Fridays, 9 a.m. to noon
Quilts from the heart — First and third Fridays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Yoga — Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
Zumba — Tuesdays and Thursdays, at 9 a.m.
Senior Center Boutique — Daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Gifts, hand-works, collectibles and more.
Yarn Crafts — Fridays at 9 a.m.
Do you knit or crochet? Come join us on Friday mornings at 9 a.m. Bring your projects and join our crafters for coffee and snacks.
SENIOR ACTIVITIES GRAYS RIVER VALLEY COMMUNITY CENTER at JOHNSON PARK 30 Rosburg School Road 360-355-0472
• Join in with the coffee drinkers who gather Monday through Friday from 7 to 9 a.m.
• Library hours are Wednesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Monthly board meetings are the first Wednesday of the month at 11 a.m. All meetings are open to the public.
• Sewing Room hours are on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• The center is available for weddings, reunions, etc. Make reservations by contacting Toni Fest, coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Grays River Valley Community Center is open to the public from noon to 4 p.m. and everyone is invited to come and enjoy the library, the exercise room, the gym, or the activity room where there is a pool table, a computer for public use, as well as the computers in the library.
See the center’s Facebook page for upcoming events or call 360-465-2310.