21603 Pacific Hwy, Klipsan
HERB PLANTER CLASS
On June 12 at 1 p.m., the Basket Case Nursery is offering a class on herb planters. Sign up in advance at the office for this great class.
On June 20 there will be a dinner offered with the entrée being chicken wing dings, plus salad and dessert, all for just $8. This event will start at 5 p.m. Please R.S.V.P.
Saturday, June 22, the center is offering another one of their outstanding breakfasts, featuring corned beef hash, for $7. Breakfast will be served from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
On June 14 at 11 a.m., the center will raise their new flag in a remodeled area that will have permanent light to enable flying the flag 24 hours a day. The actual ceremony will be conducted by the American Legion Post from Ilwaco. After the event there will be a free hot dog lunch from noon to 1 p.m.
Chess Club — Mondays at 1 p.m.
Ice Cream Social — Third Mondays at 2 p.m.
Line Dance Class — Mondays at 3 p.m.
Bridge — Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m.
Bunco — Second Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Cribbage — Tuesdays, 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Chair Yoga — Mondays at 11 a.m. and Wednesdays, 11:15 a.m.
Pinochle — Wednesdays and Thursdays, 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Chair Yoga — Wednesdays, 10 a.m.
Tai Chi Classes — Mondays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Crafters — Fridays at 9 a.m.
Blood pressure checks — Fridays, 9 a.m. to noon
Quilts from the heart — First and third Fridays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Yoga — Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
Zumba — Tuesdays and Thursdays, at 9 a.m.
Senior Center Boutique — Daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Gifts, hand-works, collectibles and more.
Yarn Crafts — Fridays at 9 a.m.
Do you knit or crochet? Come join us on Friday mornings at 9 a.m. Bring your projects and join our crafters for coffee and snacks.
Grays River Valley
30 Rosburg School Road
The Grays River Valley Community Center is now called Johnson Park Center and is open to all age groups. Come check out this great facility.
• Join in with the coffee drinkers who gather Monday through Friday from 7 to 9 a.m.
• Library hours are Wednesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Monthly board meetings are the first Wednesday of the month at 11 a.m. All meetings are open to the public.
• Sewing Room hours are on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• The center is available for weddings, reunions, etc. Make reservations by contacting Toni Fest, coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Grays River Valley Community Center is open to the public from noon to 4 p.m. and everyone is invited to come and enjoy the library, the exercise room, the gym, or the activity room where there is a pool table, a computer for public use, as well as the computers in the library.
See the center’s Facebook page for upcoming events or call 360-465-2310.