IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR PACIFIC COUNTY SUMMONS TO DEFENDANT BY PUBLICATION No. 17-2-00119-0 CACABELOS, L.L.C., a Washington Limited Liability Company, Plaintiff vs. REBECCA J. EARL, JOHN DOE EARL, SURFSIDE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, and ALL PERSONS OR PARTIES UNKNOWN CLAIMING ANY RIGHT, TITLE, ESTATE, LIEN OR INTEREST IN THE REAL ESTATE DESCRIBED IN THE COMPLAINT HEREIN, Defendants I. The STATE OF WASHINGTON to the said REBECCA J. EARL, a single person, and ALSO JOHN DOE EARL and SURFSIDE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, and ALL OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES UNKNOWN CLAIMING ANY RIGHT, TITLE, ESTATE, LIEN OR INTEREST IN THE REAL ESTATE DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS: Lots 54 and 55, Block 3, Division 19 of Surfside Estates, as per plat thereof in Volume H of Plats, Pages 96, 97 and 98 of Pacific County, Washington. You are hereby summoned to appear within sixty days after the date of first publication of this summons, to wit, within 60 days after the 12th day of April, 2017, and defend the above entitled action in the above entitled court, and answer the compliant of the Plaintiff, CACABELOS, L.L.C., a Washington Limited Liability Company, and serve a copy of your answer upon the undersigned attorney for Plaintiff at his office below stated; and in case of your failure to do so, judgment will be rendered against you according to the demand of the complaint, which has been filed with the clerk of said court. Plaintiff’s complaint prays for a decree and judgment quieting title in them to the above described real property, and terminating any right, title or interest that you may have therein. Dated March 31, 2017. WILLIAM J. STEWART/WSBA 12843, STEWART & STEWART LAW OFFICE, Attorney for Plaintiff Published April 12, April 19, April 26, May 3, May 10, and May 17, 2017 Legal No. 121-17
- Officers assaulted during DUI stop in Naselle
- Driver convicted of vehicular homicide for Sandridge crash that killed boy
- Long Beach officer attacked by cuffed man
- Tre-Fin officially opens retail market
- Wildlife officer nabs bear poacher
- Turmoil continues at Port of Peninsula
- School staff raise alarm over fate of IHS principal
- Bullying within jury ends in mistrial
- State track: Naselle tallies 5 more medals
- New yoga, wellness studio opens in LB
- Letter: What about a hearing for Ilwaco community center? (4)
- Letter: It's time for the north peninsula to incorporate (2)
- Stigall now accused of being major drug kingpin in county (2)
- Letter: Let's reexamine tax cuts for the rich (1)
- Column: Next governor must try much harder with rural voters (1)
- Filing week underway for dozens of local positions (1)
- Obituary: Marva Jean Wirkkala Bott (1)
- Long Beach adopts consumer fireworks ban (1)
- Letter: Parade a great reminder of America's bright side (1)
- Suspect in chase and shooting still at large (1)
- Obituary: Kenneth Sonntag (1)
- Letter: Higher federal taxes won't fix what ails us (1)
- Long Beach passes consumer fireworks ban (1)
- Turmoil continues at Port of Peninsula (1)
Receive browser alerts on specific topics?
Sign up to receive news directly to your desktop. Click the bell icon in the nav bar, at any time to change your settings.
Sign the guestbook.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.