LYLE, ORE. - Marlene S. Kent, local artist and member of the Peninsula Arts Association, recently held a one-woman show at the Lyle Hotel, a historic railroad hotel in Lyle, near Hood River, Ore. The show was held Friday, Dec. 2 and was a resounding success. With works such as, "Long Beach Dunes Trail" which took the People's Choice Award in September 2003 among the numerous pieces shown, Kent said she was very pleased.
- 94 more cases of covid-19 disclosed in Pacific County; 175 cases reported this week alone
- DSHS permanently shutters physical Long Beach office
- Covid controversy: Protesters rally against tightened protections
- County schools back out of classrooms as covid cases explode: Classes will be remote for now
- Covid continues to soar as Pacific County reports 55 new cases
- Pacific County reports 55 new coronavirus cases, surpasses 200 total cases
- Commercial crab season delayed through at least Dec. 15
- Ocean Beach schools to return to remote learning next week
- First set of 'king tides' this weekend
- Immune to germs in 1871?