21603 Pacific Hwy
CONVERSATIONAL SPANISH CLASS
A conversational Spanish class continues at 3 p.m. on Tuesdays at the Peninsula Senior Activity Center at 21603 O Lane. Donations will be accepted for the class. The class is open in public. Call 360-665-3999.
From 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., on Dec. 8, the public is invited to come to the center for breakfast. On the menu is a pancake breakfast with scrambled eggs and sausage or sausage gravy over biscuits.
Chess Club — Mondays at 1 p.m.
Ice Cream Social — Third Mondays at 2 p.m.
Line Dance Class — Mondays at 3 p.m.
Bridge — Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m.
Bunco — Second Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. except holiday weeks.
Cribbage — Tuesdays, 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Chair Yoga — Mondays at 11 a.m. and Wednesdays, 11:15 a.m.
Pinochle — Wednesdays and Thursdays, 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Chair Yoga — Wednesdays, 10 a.m. Weekly except holiday weeks.
Tai Chi Classes — Mondays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Fitness Ball Drumming — 11 a.m. Thursday Crafters — Fridays at 9 a.m.
Blood pressure checks — Fridays, 9 a.m. to noon Quilts from the heart — First and third Fridays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Yoga — Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
Zumba — Tuesdays and Thursdays, at 9 a.m.
Senior Center Boutique — Daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Gifts, hand-works, collectibles and more.
Yarn Crafts — Fridays at 9 a.m.
Do you knit or crochet? Come join us on Friday mornings at 9 a.m. Bring your projects and join our crafters for coffee and snacks.
GRAYS RIVER VALLEY
30 Rosburg School Road
Grays River Valley Center is having a mitten, gloves, scarves and hat drive with all the donated items to the West End Food Bank to give out with their Christmas Food Boxes. There is a snowman located in the library. Help our snowman stay warm and cozy and fill his pegs with mitten, gloves, scarves and hats.
• Join in with the coffee drinkers who gather Monday through Friday from 7 to 9 a.m.
• Monthly board meetings are the first Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m. All meetings are open to the public.
• Sewing Room hours are on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• The center is available for weddings, reunions, etc. Make reservations by contacting Toni Fest, coordinator at email@example.com.
• Grays River Valley Community Center is open to the public from noon to 4 p.m. and everyone is invited to come and enjoy the library, the exercise room, the gym, or the activity room where there is a pool table, a computer for public use, as well as the computers in the library.
See the center’s Facebook page for upcoming events or call 360-465-2310.