A structure fire broke out at around 10:30 a.m. on April 14 in Long Beach at Our Place At The Beach motel. Several fire departments and emergency responders responded to the blaze, which produced dark clouds of smoke that could be seen for miles on the peninsula.
The fire had mostly been put out as of 12 p.m. on Wednesday. The Observer will have additional details, including the cause of the fire and whether there are any injuries, as the information becomes available.
- Ill-fated tuna boat sinks 132 miles offshore
- Local restaurants reel after food distributor severs service
- As national eviction ban ends, WA renters offered 'bridge'
- A tale of a coin, an Ilwaco artist and one of America’s finest
- Woman back in jail two hours after release
- County urges masks for all as covid cases explode; death toll reaches 15
- 'Green Acres' fire blackens 10 acres
- Sandsations returns after covid gap year
- State appeals court rejects Jones' final appeal in Scott Johnson shooting case
- Wrongful death claims in fatal-collision case