OCEAN PARK - On behalf of the local Moose Lodge, Thelma Sembach (left) presented Harbors Home Health & Hospice Coordinator Darlene Greenawalt, RN, with a $1,000 check on Friday. The money was raised during a Sept. 27 wine and cheese tasting and white elephant auction. Greenawalt says the generous donation will help purchase necessities for their patients that may not be covered otherwise, such as medications, walkers and wheelchairs, physical therapy sessions, doctor visits, disposable care products, bed rentals, and other expenses.
- Boy killed, father injured after being hit by Ilwaco driver
- Sister scuffle ends with one accused of murder
- Long Beach Police Blotter
- Gruesome Grayland murder motive: spite?
- Prosecutors about to wrap up two ongoing sex offense cases
- Herrera Beutler on the brink of losing
- Ilwaco couple sells popular Astoria restaurant
- New jewelry store now open in Long Beach
- AG ups legal jeopardy for Beacon RV
- Ilwaco officials split over RV park response
Receive browser alerts on specific topics?
Sign up to receive news directly to your desktop. Click the bell icon in the nav bar, at any time to change your settings.