PENINSULA — Ocean Beach School District students and teachers marked Civil Rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday last week, since school was out this Monday in observance of the national holiday.
ILWACO — Community organizations are gathering to support U.S. Coast Guard families affected by the month-long partial government shutdown. Coast Guard employees are not being paid but are sti…
A charitable organization that offers financial aid to U.S. Coast Guard officers and employees has received a $15 million donation for the military branch to help during the partial government…
Coast Guard military personnel will get paid on Monday despite a partial shutdown of the federal government.
LONG BEACH — Many CenturyLink customers across the U.S. were without internet Thursday amid a lengthy outage that even affected some Verizon customers.
- Woman killed in collision with jetty-rock trailer
- Coasties in crisis: No money but plenty of work at Station Cape D
- State plans to consider orcas when setting 2019 fishing seasons
- Assessor: 'I lowered your taxes' (assessors actually don't set tax rates, but they are going down this year)
- Southwest Washington measles outbreak grows
- USAA makes $15M donation to support Coast Guard during shutdown
- King tides set to cause coastal flooding this weekend
- Still no sentence for Long Beach drug-dealer: Merrill saunas while lawyers stall
- Dispatch Reports
- Clark County measles outbreak could spread
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Internal Revenue Service and Security Summit partners this week warned the public of a surge of fraudulent emails impersonating the IRS and using tax transcripts as bait…
National assessment on climate change projects rising temperatures and rising pressure on agriculture to adapt