Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) says that she's 'inclined' to agree with colleague Rep. Mondaire Jones (D-NY) that 82-year-old Associate Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer should retire at the end of the court's term so President Biden can appoint a young liberal successor, but wanted to think about the question more before fully committing.
- Local restaurants reel after food distributor severs service
- A tale of a coin, an Ilwaco artist and one of America’s finest
- Charges dropped against Naselle Youth Camp ex-employee
- State appeals court rejects Jones' final appeal in Scott Johnson shooting case
- Wrongful death claims in fatal-collision case
- Police officer remembered as 'over-the-top friendly guy'
- Tuna too few: Commercial season off to standard slow start
- 'We're gonna have a surge': County health officer urges vaccinations as Delta spreads
- Obituary: Terry Ward
- Obituary: David Rhoads