A series of storms will cross the northeast Pacific through early next week, the National Weather Service in Portland advises. These storms will send significant westerly swells toward the Pacific Northwest coast resulting in periods of high surf activity well into next week. Surf up to 29 f…
RAYMOND — “Ask yourself once a day, why am I doing what I’m doing? This question reminds us to be rooted in our attention.”
LONG BEACH — In between sips of orange juice, eight-year-old Christopher Gorsham told Pacific County Sheriff officer Ben Woodby about Minecraft, his favorite game.
SOUTH BEND — When Sheriff-elect Robin Souvenir takes over in January, he’ll keep most members of the current command staff. However, he is making a couple of changes, including one that is alr…
SOUTH BEND — Four local attorneys are vying to replace retiring Superior Court Judge Doug Goelz. Gov. Jay Inslee hopes to pick a finalist before the end of the year.
- Klean 'kollapse'? Workers left in limbo by rehab closure
- ICE still actively arresting/deporting Pacific County's undocumented residents
- Feds zero in on Surfside asbestos mess
- Ocean Beach School District may have found its woman: Amy Huntley for school superintendent
- High-wind warning issued for Friday
- Klean: What do you do when the boss doesn’t pay?
- North Head pieces coming together
- At last, Long Beach/Ocean Park OK'd for clam dig on Dec. 22
- DIPG: A dire diagnosis
- Long Beach decides on big and small changes for 2019, including ending pro fireworks show
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Ten more invasive plants may be banished from Washington as threats to agriculture, forests and wetlands by the state Department of Agriculture
Nicole Apelian holds the tally stick she marked for each day in the Canadian wilderness during the TV survival show “Alone 2.” She says she has found ways to lead a “joyful life,” combining mi…