Local area brokers presented a check in the amount of $2,751 to Martha Murfin for Peninsula Children. On hand to make the presentation were: l-to-r, Don Maxon of Long Beach Realty; Peggy O'Dell from Pacific Realty; Lis Tureman of Anchor Realty; Martha Murfin of Peninsula Children; Liz Garzino of Beach House Realty; Cheri Diehl of Dennis Oman Realty; Dennis Oman; and Todd Kaino of Lighthouse Realty. The realtors joined forces with mortgage and title companies to gather an overwhelming number of clothes for area children. The clothes and funds were presented to Murfin for Peninsula Children at a special breakfast gift exchange held Wednesday, Dec. 8, which also generated additional donations. In addition, this group collected dog and cat food as well as cash for the South Pacific County Humane Society, an organization they have been extremely supportive of throughout the year.
- One killed in Ocean Park knife attack
- Long Beach puts pause on vacation rental permits
- Beacon RV Park owners moving forward with eviction attempt
- First Nation celebrates First Salmon
- Man shot twice in Ocean Park
- Group sets sights on restoring Cape D lighthouse
- Naselle man blows .279% BAC during DUI arrest
- Long Beach councilors vote to ban consumer fireworks within city limits
- Long Beach man arrested after displaying firearm
- LB Council votes to ban consumer fireworks
Receive browser alerts on specific topics?
Sign up to receive news directly to your desktop. Click the bell icon in the nav bar, at any time to change your settings.