LONG BEACH - Pacific County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to a report of a domestic-violence case Dec. 15 at 2 p.m. in the 1300 block of 103rd St. in Long Beach. After completing their investigation, deputies arrested and booked Teagan Hazen, 24, of Oysterville at Pacific County Jail for fourth-degree domestic-violence assault.
- 94 more cases of covid-19 disclosed in Pacific County; 175 cases reported this week alone
- DSHS permanently shutters physical Long Beach office
- Covid controversy: Protesters rally against tightened protections
- Covid continues to soar as Pacific County reports 55 new cases
- Pacific County surpasses 400 covid cases; north county bearing brunt of virus
- Commercial crab season delayed through at least Dec. 15
- County schools back out of classrooms as covid cases explode: Classes will be remote for now
- Those ‘Dear old golden rule days’: Getting to school in early Pacific County wasn't for the faint-hearted
- First set of 'king tides' this weekend
- Immune to germs in 1871?