The price of workers comp insurance will drop for many Washington workers in 2019. In a Dec. 3 press release, the state Department of Labor and Industries announced an average five percent decrease in the amount employers pay for coverage — the largest overall drop in about 10 years.
ILWACO — The opening of commercial Dungeness crab season will likely be delayed until Jan. 1, according to the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife.
- Klean 'kollapse'? Workers left in limbo by rehab closure
- Commercial crab season likely delayed until Jan. 1
- Hiring in-law blows back on new sheriff
- ICE still actively arresting/deporting Pacific County's undocumented residents
- Long Beach decides on big and small changes for 2019, including ending pro fireworks show
- Klean: What do you do when the boss doesn’t pay?
- Accident Reports: Dec. 5, 2018
- Feds zero in on Surfside asbestos mess
- Commercial crab season delayed at least until end of year
- DIPG: A dire diagnosis
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.