NASELLE — Naselle setter Taylor Gudmundsen was named All-State Tournament first team, and outside hitter Holly Disch was named second-team, in a vote by coaches for their performances at the 1B State volleyball tournament in November.
ELMA — Corey Gregory went off for 20 points in the second quarter, and Naselle piled on in the third, running away from Mary M. Knight in a 97-48 road win Saturday, Dec. 8.
ELMA — Kenzie Glenn’s 17 points led Naselle to a 31-24 victory over Mary M. Knight Saturday.
WARRENTON — The Lady Warriors of Warrenton beat Naselle 61-24 Tuesday, Dec. 4.
Kenzie Glenn buried a go-ahead three-pointer with twelve seconds left in regulation, then lifted Naselle to a four-point lead early in overtime. But Karinna Tell hit the winner with 18 seconds…
- Klean 'kollapse'? Workers left in limbo by rehab closure
- Commercial crab season likely delayed until Jan. 1
- Hiring in-law blows back on new sheriff
- ICE still actively arresting/deporting Pacific County's undocumented residents
- Long Beach decides on big and small changes for 2019, including ending pro fireworks show
- Klean: What do you do when the boss doesn’t pay?
- Accident Reports: Dec. 5, 2018
- Feds zero in on Surfside asbestos mess
- Commercial crab season delayed at least until end of year
- DIPG: A dire diagnosis
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
TACOMA — Naselle scored four points in the first 30 seconds of overtime and got nothing the rest of the way, but held on for the 64-63 victory over Concordia Christian in Tacoma Thursday, Dec. 6.
NASELLE — Joe Nisbett dominated down the stretch in Ilwaco’s comeback 67-64 overtime victory over Naselle Tuesday, Dec. 3.
NASELLE – Taylor Gudmundsen scored 19 points and Kenzie Glenn added 13 as the Lady Comets beat Winlock 58-37 Thursday.
Playing up a classification against a 2B Central opponent, the Lady Comets kept it close but fell short in a season-opening 47-43 loss at Morton-White Pass Tuesday. Jacie Dunlap dominated with…
WENATCHEE — Maguire Isaak went 11 for 11 for 391 yards and five touchdowns and ran for another five TDs in Almira-Coulee-Hartline’s 82-28 victory over Naselle at the State semifinals in Wenatc…