PACIFIC COUNTY — Criminal offenses don’t always land defendants in jail because of several diversion options available, including a unique and not-well-known mental health diversion in Pacific…
- Ill-fated tuna boat sinks 132 miles offshore
- Local restaurants reel after food distributor severs service
- A tale of a coin, an Ilwaco artist and one of America’s finest
- State appeals court rejects Jones' final appeal in Scott Johnson shooting case
- Wrongful death claims in fatal-collision case
- 'We're gonna have a surge': County health officer urges vaccinations as Delta spreads
- As national eviction ban ends, WA renters offered 'bridge'
- State dollars continue to roll in for Ilwaco, port projects
- Police officer remembered as 'over-the-top friendly guy'
- Cape D delights: Concert gets 'em dancing